GLOW Association is offering short-term unpaid internships* for the period December 2016 – March 2017
Who can apply?
All GLOW Alumnae who:
– wish to be actively involved in the planning and organization of the activities of GLOW Association;
– want to improve their skills and develop new ones;
– look to gather work experience in the NGO sector;
– look to gather work experience in a specific field;
– can dedicate a minimum of 5 hours per week;
- GLOW Association will provide you with an official note for overtaking the voluntary intern position;
- You will have the opportunity to list GLOW as an organization you work for in the professional social network LinkedIn;
- Specialized training in the field of work;
- The chance to take part in GLOW Leadership Academy Preliminary Staff Training to take place in February 2017.
Social Media Content CreatorMain roles and responsibilities:
Manage Social Media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities including:
- Create, curate, and manage content (images, video and written) published in the social networks;
- Curate relevant content or write editorial content for the social media profiles of the Association;
- Conduct online advocacy and open stream for cross-promotions;
- Develop and expand community outreach efforts;
- Gather content and design regular newsletters;
- Design, create and manage promotional campaigns in the social networks.
- Execute custom primary online research on variety of topics;
- Research and analyze materials on variety of topics;
- Design and conduct surveys to assess consumer preferences. Analyze and present results;
- Communicate results;
- Make recommendations;
- Work cross-functionally with other team members;
*All positions are voluntary and upon approval.